Thursday, April 19, 2012

My First Interview!

Hi!

My publisher has set up my first interview for next Thursday. It will be aired and podcasted from the Internet station The Cultural Hall, a very interesting and funny LDS radio station. I'll let you know more as it comes up.

I'm in Oregon right now, welcoming a brand-new granddaughter into the arms of our amazingly large and loving family. Also, one of my sons is in the process of moving from Kentucky to Oregon to be closer to his family, and we'll be helping him move in today. 

Tomorrow it's time to spend the whole day with the big sister of the new baby girl.

If I have time, I'll start a new love story here on the blog tonight.

Let me know what you thought of The Priest! and if you're interested in reading another one!

Sonja

No comments:

Post a Comment