Saturday, December 1, 2012

Give Carnival Girl as a Christmas Present!


This Christmas season is the perfect time to order some copies of Carnival Girl from Amazon. They're selling it for a discount right now. And it will give all of you who haven't had a chance to read Carnival Girl yet, the opportunity to read it first before passing it on as a wonderful, spiritual and uplifting Christmas present.

So go for it, order it from Amazon or go to the BYU bookstore or any other bookstore in your neighborhood, and by an affordable and always appropriate Christmas present when you buy Carnival Girl.

2 comments:

  1. I ordered it through Amazon several weeks ago. This is a reminder to me to read it NOW. It sounds wonderful. I graduated with a B.A. degree from BYU. I can see the bookstore in my mind's eye. LOVED wandering through it as a student and as a faculty wife. Good luck with sales of your book. When I finish it, I'll write a review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ann, for your great comment! I'm looking forward to reading your comment! Have a wonderful Christmas and treat yourself to some quiet hours of reading!

      Delete